Things that I wrote are pretty random these days, not that it's a surprise... I'm just more self conscious about it now. Lots of reasons, losing focus at work might be one. Went for a part time job interview the other day, the idea was that I might be able to get myself out of this downward spiral if there were more stuff to do. As one of the three rules of grad school goes: a grad student in procastination will remain in procastination until there are external forces. Haven't heard anything back yet, guess I'm not getting it. Great interview though, the prof who interviewed me was laughing a lot, almost after each of my sentence. Don't know if that is a good thing, but she seems nice. Not nice enough to offer me a job I guess, hmm. Anyways, in celebration of an unsuccessful job interview, I present you with some pics from the bbq:



The photographer complained that I look liek I'm in pain in all the pictures. I said the sun was bright and I am too poor to own a pair of sunglasses. Someone said I'm chinese, so the sun has nothing to do with the size of my eyes. To demonstrate my asian origin, you know, because ppl from outer space with 5 ears probably can't tell, this was done:



Conclusion: European have long noses, Liu Shi has a flat nose. Heh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog