Lopsided, maybe.
Some ppl have a life and they blog about it. Some slack on blogs to pretend that they have a life. I have been the later, obviously. There's a complete lack of progress at work, so there's nothing to say about it. Finally bought a pair of new jeans coz ppl have given up on complaining about my 'holey pants' and probably started deleting me of their phone list. But no, the real occasion to trigger my latest purchase was we were planning to go for this bike-in movie at the park this evening. So it's like a drive in, but with bikes, because June is bike month. Except most of us don't want to bike home in the dark, so we were just gonna walk-in. Anyways, it rained in afternoon and the forecast didn't look good for the evening, so we cancelled, had some drinks and rented "The last king of scotland". I personally think watching a movie outdoor while it rains sounds pretty fun/funny. I also think maybe the ppl here don't really like getting wet that much. Karen used to look at me weird when I say playing in the rain is fun. Unless you are working/attending some official meeting/giving a speech/wearing super thin cotton white shirt, I can't understand how getting wet in the rain can't be fun. So yeah, I bought a new pair of pants coz I was expecting to sit on dirty grass and get wet, coz I didn't want to sacrifice my only one pair of hole-free+cotton pants for that. Also, I spent 8 bucks on a bottle of repelent because I get crazy allergic reactions from the giant mosquitoes here. Go figure.
On a complete unrelated note, in a completely unrelated movie, someone said this, "You're not only my sister, you are my best friend. Without you I feel like half of me is missing. And lately I've felt rather lopsided." Some sand might or might not have gotten into my eyes after I heard that line.
On a complete unrelated note, in a completely unrelated movie, someone said this, "You're not only my sister, you are my best friend. Without you I feel like half of me is missing. And lately I've felt rather lopsided." Some sand might or might not have gotten into my eyes after I heard that line.
Comments