The time has come... I keep seeing wedding/engagement pictures/announcement popping up on facebook. I'm sure very soon I'll see baby pics popping up like spring bamboo shoots after the rain (I think that is the literal translation). If you are one of those who ask, "How about you?" Then you can be friends with my mom. If you are nodding your head and thinking that kind of reality check is kinda scary/crazy but you will shrug it off anyways, we can be friends. If you think I'm conflicted/bitter because of what I hinted at in the last post.. then I say thank you for paying way too much attention, but my head hurt so I might have been delusional.
It would be kinda weird though, if I were to return. It would feel like suddenly everyone is 10 years older, with their respective others, career, babies etc. And all I have been doing was learning to live with myself. There is so much catching up to do.
It would be kinda weird though, if I were to return. It would feel like suddenly everyone is 10 years older, with their respective others, career, babies etc. And all I have been doing was learning to live with myself. There is so much catching up to do.
Comments