This week is kinda weird. It's only wednesday and I already feel pretty disoriented. I supposed it started last friday, when I made the mistake of passing out the couch after dinner, probably aroung 10pm. I slept till the next day and woke up at noon. Made some good progress on the writing, slept at 5am. Since it's summer here now, the day was already bright when I left the lab. Had to work on my part time job on sunday and finished whatever I needed for a Monday 11 o'clock meeting at 6am. We decided more work had to be done, which I can only fit in after full time work, work. Bed time was 5am again. I was going to resume writing yesterday when I received a "major revision" decision for a paper we submitted last month. Somewhere in the reviewer's comment the phrase "so what" was used. Some bike ride therapy was immediately administered at 9pm, because it was still bright as day, to avoid potential damage to the monitor due to incontrollable rage. Came back to the lab and played this song repeatedly - no one was at work.
Pink - So What (HQ)
Uploaded by wonderful-life1989 - Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more.
It doesn't totally applied - it was more for the spirit, and the title, obviously. I like the video, it's funny and I think Pink is quite awesome. (The back story of the video was that she was seperated from her husband at that time, who was also in the video. Also, it was their real name on the tree that she saw down. Ok, I'm done.) Worked, slept at 3am. Woke up at 8am, discussed comments with boss, experimented and went to watch Star Trek with the rest of the lab. Walked out of the theater at 9pm, not dark yet.
Have your schedule ever been so screwed up you're not quite sure when one day ends and the next day starts? Ever felt like it was all one very long day and you have just been taking many afternoon naps? In the past 6 days I've only seen about 2 hours of darkness last night before I went to bed. 4 if you count the movie theater just now. They say ppl get depressed in the winter because it's always dark. I'm guessing for a night person maybe it's the other day around. At least I can totally see myself going crazy if I never see the night. I can't keep up.
Pink - So What (HQ)
Uploaded by wonderful-life1989 - Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more.
It doesn't totally applied - it was more for the spirit, and the title, obviously. I like the video, it's funny and I think Pink is quite awesome. (The back story of the video was that she was seperated from her husband at that time, who was also in the video. Also, it was their real name on the tree that she saw down. Ok, I'm done.) Worked, slept at 3am. Woke up at 8am, discussed comments with boss, experimented and went to watch Star Trek with the rest of the lab. Walked out of the theater at 9pm, not dark yet.
Have your schedule ever been so screwed up you're not quite sure when one day ends and the next day starts? Ever felt like it was all one very long day and you have just been taking many afternoon naps? In the past 6 days I've only seen about 2 hours of darkness last night before I went to bed. 4 if you count the movie theater just now. They say ppl get depressed in the winter because it's always dark. I'm guessing for a night person maybe it's the other day around. At least I can totally see myself going crazy if I never see the night. I can't keep up.
Comments
I'm not crazy.