S for slack day

Just re-read my previous post and realized I wrote, "... when my parents bought me home." It was a typo, else it would have been the worst idea/investment they had ever had. Heh, maybe it still is.

Had a bbq on saturday evening, preceeded by dim sum that afternoon as lunch. My body must not like it coz I came home feeling extremely tired. Maybe it's all those hours out in the sun, or maybe it's because someone kept me up till 4am chatting about random stuff and woke me up at 11am to go dim sum continued with bike ride while this same person jogged. Anyways, I slept till 3pm today and woke up with a headache. I skipped bike ride today, coz the weather was crappy and I felt the same. When I was at the coffee place they gave me a free muffin 10 mins before closing. I think I know where I will be hanging out sunday evenings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog