There are things that I don't get about myself these days, e.g I kept on dropping stuff today, food, specifically. That annoyed me a lot. My roomate probably wondered what was my problem when I yelled, "What the hell~~" in the kitchen earlier. I dropped the tofu while packing my lunch for tommorow. Why did I go through the trouble of cooking a whole new pack of tofu, while the whole idea was to get rid of left overs... I don't know. A protest against gravity, maybe.
My watch, a gift from my brother when he graduated university, is falling apart. The little dots marking the hours are falling out, the little knob used for adjustment is partly functional, as in sometimes the hands still won't move after you push it in. The 'water resistent' statement is no longer valid, I have to open up the back and soak up the water vapour with tiny pieces of tissue paper if I get it wet while washing dishes. Lastly, it has random working hours, which I think is not quite acceptable given its position. I know what you are thinking, I don't understand either. Why can't I be a normal person and just go buy myself a decent watch? I don't know, it feels wrong, somehow. Same reason why I wear torn sweaters coz they are all gifts from friends... which prompt them to buy more clothes for my next bday... I don't know, something in my brain must be wired wrong. We all know by the end of the day it really doesn't matter. Maybe I'm just being cheap, so I can save up and hopefully be rich enough to buy ppl one day.
I also suddenly have the idea of ignoring all birthdays in October that I know of. I wonder if a close friend would be mad. But really, let's not pretend how remembering those dates actually means something. You know you're not going to think, 'but... he/she always remember my birthday...' in any critical decision making processes that involve your friendship. Now, if he/she bought you a car, you'd remember. No? Don't lie.
Don't you love how negative emotions makes you feel so alive... and it's all because of tofu. Sorry, I'm grumpy when sleepy, especially if I am sneezy as well because the weather is changing. I don't know the ranking of these little guys.. but I'm not the 7th.
My watch, a gift from my brother when he graduated university, is falling apart. The little dots marking the hours are falling out, the little knob used for adjustment is partly functional, as in sometimes the hands still won't move after you push it in. The 'water resistent' statement is no longer valid, I have to open up the back and soak up the water vapour with tiny pieces of tissue paper if I get it wet while washing dishes. Lastly, it has random working hours, which I think is not quite acceptable given its position. I know what you are thinking, I don't understand either. Why can't I be a normal person and just go buy myself a decent watch? I don't know, it feels wrong, somehow. Same reason why I wear torn sweaters coz they are all gifts from friends... which prompt them to buy more clothes for my next bday... I don't know, something in my brain must be wired wrong. We all know by the end of the day it really doesn't matter. Maybe I'm just being cheap, so I can save up and hopefully be rich enough to buy ppl one day.
I also suddenly have the idea of ignoring all birthdays in October that I know of. I wonder if a close friend would be mad. But really, let's not pretend how remembering those dates actually means something. You know you're not going to think, 'but... he/she always remember my birthday...' in any critical decision making processes that involve your friendship. Now, if he/she bought you a car, you'd remember. No? Don't lie.
Don't you love how negative emotions makes you feel so alive... and it's all because of tofu. Sorry, I'm grumpy when sleepy, especially if I am sneezy as well because the weather is changing. I don't know the ranking of these little guys.. but I'm not the 7th.
Comments