I don't remember if I've mentioned this. As I was checking out new movies online, I thought of this movie I watched a while ago, "little miss sunshine". It's basically a movie about an average american family, and shortly after the movie started the family went on a road trip because the youngest daughter was going to participate in a children beauty pagent. The part of the movie before the trip pretty much gave each character and intro and hint that a road trip with all these ppl in the car was gonna be interesting, if not disasterous. It was a really cute movie, if you haven't catch it yet I strongly recommend it. If you like movies like 'big fish' or 'eulogy', this would be something in between, kinda of. I didn't have any expectation for the movie before I went, because my roomate pretty much just ask me to go with him 30 mins before the movie started. I was pleasantly surprised, and I like the guy from "40 year old virgin" a whole lot more after watching him in this one.

Personally I'm a big fan of movies about dysfunctional families, and the new movie ('running with scissors') that's coming out sounds like an interesting movie for the exact reason. Everyone is probably a weirdo by himself/herself, and maybe not the greatest to hang out with. When it comes to family you put up with it. In the movies, at least.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog