Sigh.
Let's just say the last 2 weeks sucked, alright? Maybe it's more than 2 weeks, maybe I've been feeling lousy for months. I don't know. I no longer understand what is bothering me. I can count every event that didn't make life awesome for me for the past while... but that's not it. I am not even venting, just genuinely confused about my inability to shake away this state of mind.
Maybe I should pick up the bottle again. Kidding.. I'm not an alcoholic. Seriously though, this drag has gotta stop.
Let's just say the last 2 weeks sucked, alright? Maybe it's more than 2 weeks, maybe I've been feeling lousy for months. I don't know. I no longer understand what is bothering me. I can count every event that didn't make life awesome for me for the past while... but that's not it. I am not even venting, just genuinely confused about my inability to shake away this state of mind.
Maybe I should pick up the bottle again. Kidding.. I'm not an alcoholic. Seriously though, this drag has gotta stop.
Comments