Monday: ... don't remember. Side effects of pulling an all nighter.
Tuesday: Boss got me into his room to talk about my future. Options. Considerations. Decisions. I don't really want to talk about it.
Wednesday: Met up with a PT to discuss a potential part time work. Programming. Yay. I've always wanted to have 3 part-time jobs. Prep for experiment. I miss being a student. Gym.
Thursday: Experiment. And experiment.
Friday: Some sort of work.
Saturday: Worked. Fixed bike saddle. Work.
Today: Woke up at 6am to volunteer at a triathlon. Done by noon. Slept. Dinner.
I seriously need to work now to make it to tomorrow's surgery + meeting. I really just wanted to post this, coz it cracked me up when I saw it on TV:
Hehe. Happy monday. We'll think about serious stuff some other day.
Tuesday: Boss got me into his room to talk about my future. Options. Considerations. Decisions. I don't really want to talk about it.
Wednesday: Met up with a PT to discuss a potential part time work. Programming. Yay. I've always wanted to have 3 part-time jobs. Prep for experiment. I miss being a student. Gym.
Thursday: Experiment. And experiment.
Friday: Some sort of work.
Saturday: Worked. Fixed bike saddle. Work.
Today: Woke up at 6am to volunteer at a triathlon. Done by noon. Slept. Dinner.
I seriously need to work now to make it to tomorrow's surgery + meeting. I really just wanted to post this, coz it cracked me up when I saw it on TV:
Hehe. Happy monday. We'll think about serious stuff some other day.
Comments