It will be ok. We will be fine, trust me.

Yeah? That's what you always say. How do you know? Who are you anyways?

Me? I am the optimistic, confident version of you. The one who doesn't sit on the toilet and cry like a baby. The one who looks you in the eye and gives you all the reassurance you ever needed before you walk out of the washroom. I am the kick ass version of you and the best friend you never had, combined.

That's why you don't really exist.

Hey. Anyway, I've always been right though, haven't I? We had worse times, we got through it. It'll work out.

You don't know that.

Right, but I have faith, which you don't. That is always your problem.

Faith doesn't require reasons, I can't count on that. It's like counting on magic.

Sigh. That's what happen when you are not religious. You talk to yourself till your head goes crazy. You're freaking out, you can't think logically when you're freaking out. You know you need to be sure of yourself to do this.

I know.... it just doesn't work all the time. I get scared and worried sometimes, you know?

I know. It's ok to be scared. We can handle it. You're better than this, really.

Ok. Is this 'we' gonna turn into 2 seperate persons one day?

Let's hope not. You've been doing this since you're a kid, nothing happened yet.

Oh wells. I have better things to worry about anyways.

Hey, you'll be fine. It is not easy, but we'll figure it out..... if not your mom will still think you're smart.

Ok. Alright. Right, mom probably thinks I'm pretty too.

Unconditional love. Make them proud.

Comments

Hon said…
We are always here with you. Remember Nasi Lemak, remember C.Hon !
qing said…
hey,take k ya.
507 said…
Haha.. thanks guys. I'm fine, really. Most of the time... when there's day light. :P

Popular posts from this blog