Another rejection. This time for paper publication. I'm starting to belive that nothing could go right these days. Maybe I should seriously get back to drinking more often. I seemed to have better luck back then, or maybe everything was just prettier when I was drunk. Who care, details, either way it made me feel better. That and little moments like this at work:
D: Why are you working here?
Me: I'm trying to work but ppl talk too much in my office. I'm hiding.
D: Oh....
Me: I didn't say anything.
D: Ok.
5 mins later.
Me: *typing email* I want to cry sometimes.
D: *typing paper* Yeah, me too.
Me: *chuckles* We should hold hands and have a cry session. You'd pat my back and I'll pat yours.
D: We should have a BBQ.
Yes, my co-workers like to make random comments. Weirdly enough I enjoy interactions like that.
D: Why are you working here?
Me: I'm trying to work but ppl talk too much in my office. I'm hiding.
D: Oh....
Me: I didn't say anything.
D: Ok.
5 mins later.
Me: *typing email* I want to cry sometimes.
D: *typing paper* Yeah, me too.
Me: *chuckles* We should hold hands and have a cry session. You'd pat my back and I'll pat yours.
D: We should have a BBQ.
Yes, my co-workers like to make random comments. Weirdly enough I enjoy interactions like that.
Comments