One week till valentine. No, I'm not expecting a date, but I do have to attend a wedding. I feel bad that I didn't tell Karen yesterday I am invited.. coz I know she's not. Oh wells, not a big deal I'm sure (please don't hate me, I'll make you a stand up mix for your daily 2Hr road trip to work). I have to make sure I have laundry done and get some groceries by thursday before some one fly in on friday. It's not easy being a host.

My current plan is to survive next week and get really really drunk over the weekend or at the wedding. I don't know why, but it sounds good at this point. Dress code is as usual for formal events, something unholey, socks excluded.

Oh, personal shout out to someone who send me cards for the season. Thanks! That was very nice of you. Although I must admit for a moment I thought it was from my cousin and then I realized it was my latest address on the envelope. I was only depressed for an hour or so... hahaha (I am ashame for the relapse, I'm proud it's a short one). Tequila night is way overdue this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog