I'm spent. Attended one wedding this weekend and had a guest staying at my place. Perhaps I'm getting old, or that it is bad timing, but I don't remember having a friend over to be this tiring. Let's just say sleeping on the floor three nights straight is not really that cool... especially in a bachelor apartment, with your guest being a morning person.
I felt bad I wasn't more enthusiastic about her visit... coz I am, and would very much like to hang out and catch up, just not over shopping. To be honest I won't mind sleeping on the floor for another two weeks or so... it might be easier so everything wouldn't be such a rush - I can skip shopping session without sounding cold. Hanging out with someone 24/7 with the thought of work lingering at the back of my mind was exhausting. It was just Xmas a little more than a month ago and I'm already tired.
I felt bad I wasn't more enthusiastic about her visit... coz I am, and would very much like to hang out and catch up, just not over shopping. To be honest I won't mind sleeping on the floor for another two weeks or so... it might be easier so everything wouldn't be such a rush - I can skip shopping session without sounding cold. Hanging out with someone 24/7 with the thought of work lingering at the back of my mind was exhausting. It was just Xmas a little more than a month ago and I'm already tired.
Comments