Gee... it was someone's bday and Bellini Tuesdays at Earls. I have a stomach full of alcoholic slushy and beer. I think the last time I consumed this much drinks was in NH... only then I actually ate dinner. That was just about a month ago. Just felt like a long time.
So, I went to sign the new lease today. If everything goes as planned I will be living by myself starting Dec. 1st, in a bachelor apartment. I use to tease Esther that ppl who live by themselves get weird after a while. I will be one of those ppl now... only I've already started talking to myself since 10, as discovered by one of my primary school teachers.. so I have nothing to lose... at least I think so.
When I broke the news to my roommate last night, she was surprisingly calm at first, then the knock on the door came. If you ever wonder why I decided to move out...
"Yes?"
"I'm thinking Dec. is bad timing because I have finals and I'll be busy with my proposals. January will be better."
"Oh... well, unfortunately I can't delay this, the apartment I'm moving into is available in Dec, I can't make them wait for a month."
"What do you mean you can't? There's a lot of places available in this city."
"But not this place in Jan. I'm sorry it's not the best timing for you, butthis is the end of Oct., and I'm moving in Dec. I'm giving you a one month advance notice, like we agreed, I'm sorry if that doesn't work with your schedule."
"This is immoral. I have no time to look for a place right now. One month is not enough."
"Well, like you said, there's a lot of place available in this city..."
"But I have no time! I have three proposals due, I'm in my first year, I'm busy! Of course you do whatever you want, you're in your last year... "
"Like I said, I'm sorry it's not optimal timing for you. Think of it this way, I'll have to move out within a month too if you ever decided to move out, that's what we agreed on. I'm moving out by the end of Nov, and I told you as soon as I find out."
"I'm just telling you that it's immoral. But I can't stop you from doing it, just like I can't stop someone from killing another person because it's immoral."
I don't think I'm neurotic. But after hearing the analogy I believe it's important to have my phone near by when I sleep at night. This chick is crazy. If I don't show up here for a long time.. it's been nice knowing you guys.
A while ago my bro was asking me how many times have I moved since I came to Edmonton. I've lived in 6 different places in 8 years, mind you I move within building twice. This apartment lasted the longest. It's sort of dissapointing that I'll just be moving to another apartment on the same floor this time, rather uneventful. One more to the count... makes me sound like a nomad.
So, I went to sign the new lease today. If everything goes as planned I will be living by myself starting Dec. 1st, in a bachelor apartment. I use to tease Esther that ppl who live by themselves get weird after a while. I will be one of those ppl now... only I've already started talking to myself since 10, as discovered by one of my primary school teachers.. so I have nothing to lose... at least I think so.
When I broke the news to my roommate last night, she was surprisingly calm at first, then the knock on the door came. If you ever wonder why I decided to move out...
"Yes?"
"I'm thinking Dec. is bad timing because I have finals and I'll be busy with my proposals. January will be better."
"Oh... well, unfortunately I can't delay this, the apartment I'm moving into is available in Dec, I can't make them wait for a month."
"What do you mean you can't? There's a lot of places available in this city."
"But not this place in Jan. I'm sorry it's not the best timing for you, butthis is the end of Oct., and I'm moving in Dec. I'm giving you a one month advance notice, like we agreed, I'm sorry if that doesn't work with your schedule."
"This is immoral. I have no time to look for a place right now. One month is not enough."
"Well, like you said, there's a lot of place available in this city..."
"But I have no time! I have three proposals due, I'm in my first year, I'm busy! Of course you do whatever you want, you're in your last year... "
"Like I said, I'm sorry it's not optimal timing for you. Think of it this way, I'll have to move out within a month too if you ever decided to move out, that's what we agreed on. I'm moving out by the end of Nov, and I told you as soon as I find out."
"I'm just telling you that it's immoral. But I can't stop you from doing it, just like I can't stop someone from killing another person because it's immoral."
I don't think I'm neurotic. But after hearing the analogy I believe it's important to have my phone near by when I sleep at night. This chick is crazy. If I don't show up here for a long time.. it's been nice knowing you guys.
A while ago my bro was asking me how many times have I moved since I came to Edmonton. I've lived in 6 different places in 8 years, mind you I move within building twice. This apartment lasted the longest. It's sort of dissapointing that I'll just be moving to another apartment on the same floor this time, rather uneventful. One more to the count... makes me sound like a nomad.
Comments
anyway i can be the one to contact ur parents :P CHOI~~~~~~