We went out for drinks tonight because the boys were determined to get wasted. One guy particularly since he passed his candidacy today. We met up after work and his gf joined us. The first thing she said when she saw us was that she had a dream about us last night. "I dreamt that you and him were kissing! On a hill."
I was part worried and part curious when I heard that. Worried because there might be something more to it that I have to be careful about... curious because, seriously, why on earth would she dream about that? It would have been rather awkward if she didn't seem so amused by it as I was.... and also because realistically speaking, I know I am as safe as it gets when it comes to a guy's female friend. Everyone knows.
I was part worried and part curious when I heard that. Worried because there might be something more to it that I have to be careful about... curious because, seriously, why on earth would she dream about that? It would have been rather awkward if she didn't seem so amused by it as I was.... and also because realistically speaking, I know I am as safe as it gets when it comes to a guy's female friend. Everyone knows.
Comments