I... need to relax. What a ridiculous mental state to be stuck in right now, worrying about something I have no control over. Not at this point. I would pace around all day like an anxious cat in the cage if it didn't make the ppl around me nervous too.
I can give mc a shout. One day she would be busy running after her kids it'd make more sense to worry about them playing with sharp objects. Sometimes I wish I am capable of verbal communicating the things that make me sigh. That is under the assumption that you actually want to know.
What if failing is not an option and you failed anyways?
You face up to it, keep your head high and try to make it further next time. Reality competition tv shows can be genuinely inspiring sometimes. Whether you fall, means nothing at all, it's whether you get up. Tracy Bonham said so. I do hate the fact that I am not waterproof, but I am trying to accept things that I cannot change.
I can give mc a shout. One day she would be busy running after her kids it'd make more sense to worry about them playing with sharp objects. Sometimes I wish I am capable of verbal communicating the things that make me sigh. That is under the assumption that you actually want to know.
What if failing is not an option and you failed anyways?
You face up to it, keep your head high and try to make it further next time. Reality competition tv shows can be genuinely inspiring sometimes. Whether you fall, means nothing at all, it's whether you get up. Tracy Bonham said so. I do hate the fact that I am not waterproof, but I am trying to accept things that I cannot change.
Comments