Long weekend. Good Friday and Easter Monday. The thing about being away from home and single is that holidays can be uneventful if you don't make sure you plan stuff ahead. Though you will always have friends who would take pity on you. As of Friday afternoon I have the choice of going on an impromptu ski trip the next day, or attend a dinner party with 3 other couples who are in the midst of planning their weddings. I was assured that I won't feel out of place because "it won't just be about the wedding, there are men there too... " Hmm. Or work. I will never be lonely as long as I have work (Insert dreamy eyes).
Tough choice. Gotta remember to bring my goggles and the new baselayer Karen bought me for Xmas! It has thumb loops and a hood! I might actually have proper ski outfit after all these time. As long as I don't run into a tree or get buried in snow it'd be awesome. Like so awesome I don't care I don't have a real job awesome. I take what I can get. My boss told me on Thursday you only live once (that's why I should book the more expensive hotel for the upcoming conference at his expense), right after telling us his wife has a cancer reccurance. Sometimes I think he's trying to tell me something.
Tough choice. Gotta remember to bring my goggles and the new baselayer Karen bought me for Xmas! It has thumb loops and a hood! I might actually have proper ski outfit after all these time. As long as I don't run into a tree or get buried in snow it'd be awesome. Like so awesome I don't care I don't have a real job awesome. I take what I can get. My boss told me on Thursday you only live once (that's why I should book the more expensive hotel for the upcoming conference at his expense), right after telling us his wife has a cancer reccurance. Sometimes I think he's trying to tell me something.
Comments