I don't really drink that often. I like to drink, I'm not gonna lie, but I don't really drink that often. I'm what my friends called a "spontaneous social drinker".I don't like it more than biking, if that put things into prospective. It's sort of along the lines of when my dad used to smoke, his rule was that he'll only smoke if it was for business/social purpose. I don't have that rule... I just don't have a lot of people I enjoy being drunk with - drinking buddy count is almost zero currently. If there's anything worse than not having someone to talk to, it's that - you can't get drunk with your blog.
Anyways, I'm clarifying it because the most common comment I hear from the few of you back home is "don't drink too much, it's bad for health." I'll naturally deny it, because I don't, not because I haven't enter the 12th step program. I barely drink more then twice a month, really, and most of the time it's just a beer or two, so don't worry - if I can write a blog post afterwards it can't be that bad. It is, as lame as this might sound, nice to know you guys actually bother to mention my health. We all know if there's anything better than finding a good drinking buddy, it's probably that.
Anyways, I'm clarifying it because the most common comment I hear from the few of you back home is "don't drink too much, it's bad for health." I'll naturally deny it, because I don't, not because I haven't enter the 12th step program. I barely drink more then twice a month, really, and most of the time it's just a beer or two, so don't worry - if I can write a blog post afterwards it can't be that bad. It is, as lame as this might sound, nice to know you guys actually bother to mention my health. We all know if there's anything better than finding a good drinking buddy, it's probably that.
Comments
hon: maybe if it's worth disguising... I can't be if I'm officially recruiting drinking buddies.