也算是为了回应一只黑鸟。其实我不知道谁常来看我写一些无关紧要的废话,理论上来说留言也可以了。但是既然有没有人看我都想写,还是回来自己地头写好。(在别人面前要慎言,自个儿家脱光光乱跑都没关系。)

大家不是都越老越孤独吗?(结婚/谈恋爱是良方啊 - 不再孤单,歌是这么唱的。)我想小时候如果不孤单,看见糖果/妈妈/月亮就会咧嘴笑,可能就算很好了。现在嬉皮笑脸也是一种快乐 - 有点像阿斯巴甜,不是不甜,就不是真糖而已。若是醉了,也就不在意这种细节。

别人要是都往上爬,只有自己原地踏步,也很寂寞吧。估计没有谁会为谁留步。在上面冷,可能风景还算怡人,而且往下能看见更多人,包括该或不该爱上的男人。

Comments

Catcher said…
I do read your blog. Probably the only blog that I always visited everytime I log onto BLOGSPOT. Life is very difficult to define, and it could be very lonely by yourself, but complicated when you intact with one for life. It all depends, don't feel stagnant for what you are doing, go out and look for more.. I mean it !!
yee mai said…
哈哈,黑鸟是我吗。对啊,我相信有好多人都常看你的blog。我告诉过朋友,我觉得你写得非常好噢。在上面真的比较好吗?我怕没有回头路呢。
Qing aka 莉晴 said…
我有看。
没有谁会为谁留步。
可是我也没有走很多。
自己的步伐自己走,别人很难配合。
无敌是最寂寞。
娃哈哈哈哈
CH said…
istherenone is perhaps one of the most typed URL, (I don't type google.com since am using the firefox google search box)

Follow your own rhythm, you will smile :)

Share you a comic http://xkcd.com/617/
Oh, I miss you whenever I see tequila too.
507 said…
Hey.. thanks guys. It wasn't really a survey, just wanted to clarify the random response. But whoa, 4, I have to be more careful with what I write. :P

Cather: Hey, just read about the good news! Congrats! When's the date?

yee mai: Yeap, it's you. Thanks. Oh, the world is round, even if you can't turn back just keep walking, you'll get back.

qing: Just don't get too rich...I want to be your neighbour.

CH: my own rhythm is the reason I'm crying right now. That's right, less disney, more tequila.

Popular posts from this blog