Had a nightmare last night. Sort of a nightmare, I guess, it was rather traumatizing while I was dreaming. I rarely dream about ppl dying, actually, never, as far as I can remember. Anyways, it was so odd I decided I'll tell D today. His first response when I said I had a nightmare was it was probably stress induced. I then told him what it was about. I dreamt that Karen's sister died, which was stupid because Karen doesn't have a sister. In my dreams though, she did and her name was Kathryn. I dreamt that she died of a snow mobile accident and I was watching from a distant on a hill when it happened. She was on a snow mobile and somehow decided to stand up. Her head hit a tree, she fell off the snow mobile, down the hill and got ran over by something else.

At this point, D was cracking up as if his head was gonna fall off. He even snorted, that's when you know he finds something so funny he can't control himself.

"It is not funny, it was a very stressful dream, I keep waking up from a dream into another one. I was trying to convince myself it can't be true because it's summer, there's no snow so you can't ride a snow mobile. But in the next dream I'll hear it in the news, then I'll wake up from that dream and call Karen to make sure. After she told me everything was fine I'll wake up from that dream into another one where she told me her sister died. It sucked."

D finally caught his breathe at this point and unlike me, was not impressed with my logic in the infinite loop of dreams. "Sounded like an extensive dream, oh, I had diarrhea after dinner last night, did you?" was his only and concluding sentence. Of all the gay boys in the world, I have to befriend an insensitive one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog