So.. it was weird. Fortunately the opening act for the artist was a very talkative performer. He was introducing his second song when he decided to have this monologue, "So.. is anyone here on a first date? No? Well, if you are then I hope this will be a good one for you... I don't know.. maybe it's a coworker and things are about to change..."
I looked over to Michel when he mentioned 'coworker' with a cheeky grin on my face. He sheepishly said, "Don't look at me like that..." and I cracked up. The rest of the night was pretty good. EG signed some of his albums and he was a happy man... or at least a little less crisis-y.
I looked over to Michel when he mentioned 'coworker' with a cheeky grin on my face. He sheepishly said, "Don't look at me like that..." and I cracked up. The rest of the night was pretty good. EG signed some of his albums and he was a happy man... or at least a little less crisis-y.
Comments