Someone reported bedbugs in the building. As a result, I have to evacuate my apartment for a day so they can fumed the whole building for pest control. I had this all planned out, we were going to move things around last night, and I'll go to the coffee place in the morning to work, I'll pack my bike clothes so I can go bike in the afternoon, hang out with someone in the evening. I'll have everything I need with me in a backpack. I remembered that's what the homeless guys I met in the coffee place do. One of them had a laptop.

What really happened was: my roomate can't stop laughing last night coz he was a little high. I told him to go to bed after he mellowed out. I move most of the stuff in the living room, wash room, tidy up my stuff in the room till 4am. I realized if I can trade papers for money I would be a really rich person. Since I can't, it's really just a pain. Anyways, I slept for four hours, grab my helmet and back pack, left for coffee. When I had to dig out change from my bike pants after looking through ramdom piece of clothings in a plastic bag, I'm pretty sure I looked like a homeless person. It's not exactly how I planned it, but I guess it works out somehow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog