I swear.. there will be blood... probably mine, coz I'll be biting my tougue. I see it coming, if this person keeps sharing an office with me and find the need to share every single thing that happened in her life with me. I'm not even marginally alright with discussing work related issues with her, so I really don't want to know more about her life. REALLY. I don't care if she found dinasour eggs/fairies/terra cotta warriors in her backyard. The part where she tries to lecture me about the greatness of dating guys is the least of my annoyance. Seriously, if this continues, I'll have to start drinking at work. I shove my hands in my pockets and hold on to my keys so tight that it hurt to keep myself from losing it. It is that bad.

The worst part is, I can't really find fault with her. She's nice, helpful, eager to learn and all those good grad student qualities. I've never been that annoyed by someone just because. I know a lot of ppl who are chatty but I can usually find something likeable about them. But hell, this is impossible. I've never wanted to punch someone so bad, and I don't even hate her, I just want her to not talk to me more than 10 mins per day, even if an earthquake occured on the 10:01. I'm consumed by annoyance and guilt at the same time. I suddenly find the need to be religious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog