I did absolutely nothing today. Went for dim sum at noon. The guys dropped me off for a haircut and after I was done we went to a friend's place for the afternoon. Watched a Thai horror movie called "shuttle", ate junk food and listened to other ppl gossip about ppl I don't care about, chimed in to make stupid jokes once in a while... then I went for a bike ride and skipped dinner because I was too full. Took a shower afterwards and fell asleep. Socializing is exhausting.

For some unknown reason the movie reminded me of home. I miss mom and dad. And my bro, who wouldn't tell me if he is dating this taiwanese girl that my parents told me about. It is highly possible coz he kept sending me weird invitations on facebook, he usually only act like that when he's dating someone.

I have to fly out to Columbus, Ohio on monday for some workshop. I'm tired. If I absolutely have to spend time with other ppl, I'll like them to be ppl that would just let me be.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Haha, I started to like your brother, he is just being so honest to himself :)
507 said…
... whatever, he's as nosy about my personal life as I am to his, just that there's nothing for him to be nosy about... :P

Popular posts from this blog