Freak. I'm sleepy.
Work has been weird lately. There's been lots of occasion where I have to get in early... like 8.30am. Coupled with my goal of cutting down on coffee consumption, I'm almost constantly tired. Perhaps the first step to getting back on normal working hours is to sleep at normal hours. So many things, so little time... Sometimes on my walk back home, other than wishing for a warm meal, I wished I was coming home to you.
Work has been weird lately. There's been lots of occasion where I have to get in early... like 8.30am. Coupled with my goal of cutting down on coffee consumption, I'm almost constantly tired. Perhaps the first step to getting back on normal working hours is to sleep at normal hours. So many things, so little time... Sometimes on my walk back home, other than wishing for a warm meal, I wished I was coming home to you.
Comments