It's almost a week since July 20th. That woman is married! She better send me some wedding pics, I want to see her in a dress! Hahaha... oh boy, she's just such a great person, I wish her all the best things in life, honest.

So Calgary is on this weekend. So much work to do and I'm going to take the weekend off to look at monkeys. Oh wells. It's summer, plus I'll only be sleeping, eating, biking and slacking over weekends anyways... ah, I won't be able to go for bike rides... damn it. It's a bit ridiculous how much I've been enjoying my time with the Ange bike. I'm not good with it, can barely climb hills, fall off more often than others... but it's fun. Better than sitting at a bar talking nonsense for the sake of socializing (just drink and get drunk and talk silly is another thing...), and not to mention that it doesn't cost any money. Plus, if there's anything about Edmonton, it's the amout of outdoor trails available around the city for hiking, biking and Xcounty skiing. I'm even starting to enjoy lying on the grass when taking a break from the ride. Well.. until I see ppl walking their dogs and I started to get paranoid about dog pee on the grass.. especially when you lie in the shade around trees... but it was nice until the idea kicked in. Anyways. Late enough to go sleep. Nite.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog