Things that happened this week:
1. Winter Olympic torch came by campus. Thirty minutes of cold/work break and 2 seconds glimpse of the flame.
2. Rejected. Twice. Two more join the list of companies that will forever be devoided of LSG awesomeness. (QUICK: Did that make you think about the drug or the food additive?). I'm not bitter.
3. Was asked to confirm that I was "ok" because the residence association ppl were tipped off that someone on my floor was suicidal. (Yikes, reading aka suicide prevention week break is just around the corner, hold on.) Good ol winter season.
4. Excitement of the week: Dirky is back, hence lunch time is revamped. So is coffee break between lunch and tea time break. And fruit break between tea and after work chit-chat.
5. Bummer of the week: someone had laser eye surgery and no longer resembles Napolean Dynamite. I think the lights in the hallway dimmed a little when he walked in on Monday.
6. Discovery of the week: Rape-axe. I know it's a bit late, we only found it when looking up the history of condoms on wiki. The scientists in us were tempted to email said company and request for samples. The fact that they had a florist ad for valentine's day on their website was... confusing.
What an eventful week. Five working days and six things to report. Peachy.
1. Winter Olympic torch came by campus. Thirty minutes of cold/work break and 2 seconds glimpse of the flame.
2. Rejected. Twice. Two more join the list of companies that will forever be devoided of LSG awesomeness. (QUICK: Did that make you think about the drug or the food additive?). I'm not bitter.
3. Was asked to confirm that I was "ok" because the residence association ppl were tipped off that someone on my floor was suicidal. (Yikes, reading aka suicide prevention week break is just around the corner, hold on.) Good ol winter season.
4. Excitement of the week: Dirky is back, hence lunch time is revamped. So is coffee break between lunch and tea time break. And fruit break between tea and after work chit-chat.
5. Bummer of the week: someone had laser eye surgery and no longer resembles Napolean Dynamite. I think the lights in the hallway dimmed a little when he walked in on Monday.
6. Discovery of the week: Rape-axe. I know it's a bit late, we only found it when looking up the history of condoms on wiki. The scientists in us were tempted to email said company and request for samples. The fact that they had a florist ad for valentine's day on their website was... confusing.
What an eventful week. Five working days and six things to report. Peachy.
Comments