I don't remember the last time I was so engaged in a book. While there is a 20% chance that a research paper can be rather interesting and readable, they are not exactly page turners. Not like a suspense novel. So that's what I've been doing, reading, mostly.

Then there's Glee. Do you watch Glee? It's awesome. It's a musical TV series around a bunch of non-popular high school kids in the singing choir, Glee Club. It reminds me of indian (or is it bollywood now?) movies my bro and I used to watch Sunday afternoon on RTM1 where ppl came out from no where and started to sing and dance. Except I can understand the songs in this case, and when there were cheer leaders, less clothes were involved. And it's funny.

Job hunt is still on the go. New year's resolution is pretty obvious this year. Happy new year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog