Remember a certain teacher in high school taught us the saying of, "the sooner you die, the sooner you reincarnate" ? Well, that's sort of how I feel right now. I'm waiting to die so I can reincarnate... into what I don't quite care, but I desperately want to get it over with, even if it would be brutal and humiliating. My main problem in getting into this was that I treated it more like work than school. What that means is that I often forget to study and find no motivation to do so unless it interfere with progress. I should be ashame of myself because I am a student... if I stop being a student, I can rightfully say, "I can't draw you a brain but I can draw you many electrodes, bite me." I know, you can too, coz you are the all knowing gods, you all crazy professors.
Anywhos. I've successfully max out my credit card today. Flying home in 10 days for 10 days. Taiwan should pay me for that sentence.
Anywhos. I've successfully max out my credit card today. Flying home in 10 days for 10 days. Taiwan should pay me for that sentence.
Comments