Random things I've done that I don't remember telling you:

1. I went for a 80 dollars 3 course meal at a french restaurant about 2 months ago. Worst use of money ever. Appetizer and desert was a goop of cream/yogurt. Main course was a piece of salmon with pretty sauces. I told D when we left, "Alright, time to go home and chow on some bread." Finesse is over rated for my blood.

2. Went canoeing down the Saskatchewan river last week. Starts in the morning at 8am at Devon, about 38km from the city and should take about 6-7 hours. Sounds like a fun thing to do in the summer, doesn't it? Well, no. It was cold that day, though luckily we didn't catch any rain. We made in back in 5 1/2 hours, non stop paddling. I thought I lost my arms when it was done.

I might have told you, I just don't remember and I'm too lazy to look back. The helicopter won't leave the hospital and it was driving me a little crazy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog