I'm running matlab codes for my part time job. I'm not in comp sci, so I don't really consider myself a programmer, though that is pretty much what I do... amateur programming to batch analyse a lot of data.
I remember someone's dad once told me I look like I would be a good programmer. I'm not sure how to interpret that. Did he mean I think logically? I am more apt to hang out with computers than of ppl? Or just that I "look" like a stereotypical programmer - nerd?
Hmm. I wish he had said I look like I would be a good millionaire. I don't know what that means either but it'd feel nice.
I remember someone's dad once told me I look like I would be a good programmer. I'm not sure how to interpret that. Did he mean I think logically? I am more apt to hang out with computers than of ppl? Or just that I "look" like a stereotypical programmer - nerd?
Hmm. I wish he had said I look like I would be a good millionaire. I don't know what that means either but it'd feel nice.
Comments
我倒记得妳脾气特好,我老往你眼镜抹手指印你也不会生气。。。会咬人是真的。。。