Just came back from a ski weekend. Board weekend, whatever, you get the idea. My friend managed to gather 12 ppl this time, with other friends joining us on the mountain with their friends and family. The group dynamic is always a little off when you have groups of ppl who didn't know each other... considering that I think it was an awesome weekend. Most ppl are easy going and laid back. We received a noise complaint at 12am and crazy Brad managed to convince 9 out of 16 ppl to go out to this club which was "2 blocks away". It ended up to be 10 blocks away, but we were drunk so we complaint but kept walking. If you think it's funny to see your friends drunk, it's funnier to see new friends drunk. You don't know what to expect, which makes it so much more random/hilarious, as long as everyone was in good spirit, of course.
The downside was that we were all too tired to make it for the first lift the next morning. There was actually a moment when everyone was just passing the bottle of aspirin around because we all had headaches. One of the guys kept repeating what he said the night before we went out, "Such a bad idea... I blame it on you, Liu Shi." In theory it wasn't my fault that he caved to peer pressure, but he was so tired the next day I actually felt bad... still didn't stop me from laughing each time I see him downing bottles of milk during ski breaks and said, "I'm so thirsty today."
Anyways. All in all a tiring, but good trip. New friends means new targets for Brad and therefore new stories to keep me entertained during working hours.
The downside was that we were all too tired to make it for the first lift the next morning. There was actually a moment when everyone was just passing the bottle of aspirin around because we all had headaches. One of the guys kept repeating what he said the night before we went out, "Such a bad idea... I blame it on you, Liu Shi." In theory it wasn't my fault that he caved to peer pressure, but he was so tired the next day I actually felt bad... still didn't stop me from laughing each time I see him downing bottles of milk during ski breaks and said, "I'm so thirsty today."
Anyways. All in all a tiring, but good trip. New friends means new targets for Brad and therefore new stories to keep me entertained during working hours.
Comments