It's official. I'm stressed. I promise you it's not all in my mind. Over the past week I've been reunited with my tension headaches and my gastric pains. Today... well, writing it here will be too much information for anyone, but lets just say all the physiological signs showed that I am under emotional distress. Either that or I'm dying. And we've already concluded that that I have no where else to vent, so here I am. Seriously, don't ask me if I were happy.
Anyways. I managed to get a hold of this book by Miranda July over the Xmas break. I'm glad to say that I had a good time reading through all the short stories. It was a little darker than I've expected, but weirdly creative. I should read short stories, my attention span is really only that long. I wished I've realized this earlier, then I wouldn't have bought the two other books that I bought to get free shipping. Oh wells. Maybe Esther can read them when she's back from Spain for "research" in 2 weeks. I hope I can get use to her being a prof... as long as she still lets me eat her cookies I think we can be friends. She should definitely read the weird stories though. They are good.
Anyways. I managed to get a hold of this book by Miranda July over the Xmas break. I'm glad to say that I had a good time reading through all the short stories. It was a little darker than I've expected, but weirdly creative. I should read short stories, my attention span is really only that long. I wished I've realized this earlier, then I wouldn't have bought the two other books that I bought to get free shipping. Oh wells. Maybe Esther can read them when she's back from Spain for "research" in 2 weeks. I hope I can get use to her being a prof... as long as she still lets me eat her cookies I think we can be friends. She should definitely read the weird stories though. They are good.
Comments