Happy new year, again!

Hahaha... things that you write when you were drunk... yeah, my head wasn't spinning doesn't mean I wasn't drunk - obviously my drunk self didn't seem to understand that. I was contemplating if I should have deleted it... but oh wells, maybe it'd be funnier when I read back in a year or so... maybe not. Anyways, it's always fun when the next day you seem to have a different perspective on what happened the night before...

For example, drunk dancing was... blah. Really, I've done this clubbing/dancing business a few times and I really don't get it. Perhaps if I were set to seduce someone it'd have made more sense. I suppose some ppl really do like dancing, but the girls who were making out with each other for show on the side stage... that's just... well, not very expensive.

I was under dressed as usual, but I'll blame it on being dragged out last minute. Linda had quite a few drinks and insisted that I should go with them since it was her last night out. At the end of the night she thanked me at least 10 times, it was sort of funny. The shots were all pretty tasty, which was a good surprise. A guy who went with us almost got into a fight... when he got back to the table I tried to calm him down by repeating what I learned from tv, "Chill man... chill.. " I don't know him but I felt obligated since the rest of the crew were either too happy to care, or no where in sight. For a moment when he turned around I was afraid he might punch me in the face, good thing he just started (somehow)talking angrily on the phone.

There was the countdown... which I remember screaming with everyone and then there were hugs and kisses. One of the guys decided to kiss us all on the cheek. Good thing it was dark and everyone was drunk, coz I instinctively wiped my face with my palm right after that. Hugs were good though. The random topics ppl were talking about when we got back to Lisa's afterwards were pretty entertaining as well.

Then... drunk dialling my bro was fun. I told him he should tell mom about his break up asap so she won't pressure me about dating. After a long discussion about his current status he actually agreed mom will find out the latest during CNY. Poor him, mom will probably drive him nuts with questions during his new year break... I love him for saying that he would do it even if it really wasn't for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog