While procastinating my one page report by listening to a certain podcast... I realise what I should do, which I would actually enjoy. I need to pick up a nice bottle of something and watch a movie in my living room, alone. Ok, doesn't really have to be alone, just without my roomate around. If there's no good movie even just some music of the week and a non textbook will be nice. One of these days if I can actually find time...
That reminds me, someone still have my bottle of tequila. And I was gonna get one at the US airport on my way back, but I'll have to check it in at Toronto, which I'm not prepared for. And part of me actually thought maybe if I don't have it.. I can't drink it... and it'd be good for my health. I must have been suffering some brain damage from breathing too much airplane air.
I sent out a bunch of postcards while I was in the states. Not the usually crowd I must say. Karen got two coz it was her bday. Plus a phone call, coz I met up with Noella and we thought it'd be nice. On the same train of thoughts, a word came to me the other day: ex-cousin. Pretty cool isn't it? It might not make sense, which is exactly why it is apt.
That reminds me, someone still have my bottle of tequila. And I was gonna get one at the US airport on my way back, but I'll have to check it in at Toronto, which I'm not prepared for. And part of me actually thought maybe if I don't have it.. I can't drink it... and it'd be good for my health. I must have been suffering some brain damage from breathing too much airplane air.
I sent out a bunch of postcards while I was in the states. Not the usually crowd I must say. Karen got two coz it was her bday. Plus a phone call, coz I met up with Noella and we thought it'd be nice. On the same train of thoughts, a word came to me the other day: ex-cousin. Pretty cool isn't it? It might not make sense, which is exactly why it is apt.
Comments