Who would you drunk dial?
I drunk dialed MC over the weekend. There was a farewell party for an australian girl and we're suppose to decide whether australian or canadian wine is better. There were probably 10 of us in total. Everyone brought a bottle of wine... and I think I had a glass of each. That should be pretty self explainatory. I don't typically drunk dial ppl, but I think we're talking about drunk dialling at lunch that day, and hence the carry over effect... it was hard to decide who to drunk dial, it's usually quite hard to decide on things in that mind set (or lack of), but this was especially challenging since I can't do it the traditional way - call up an ex. For some reason I decided I could call up a buddy. Then I was rational enough to hang up after 30 secs because she was travelling. I might have sounded funny, I hope not, but I really don't remember.
Comments