My shoulder hurts. Got a bit too adventurous during my bike ride yesterday and fell. That's what happen when there's no one to stop me from doing dumb things. I told my bro but I think he was too heart broken to pay attention. Poor bro, we talked for two hours on saturday night when I decided to give him a call. He must be very upset if he can talk non stop for that long. I really felt bad for him, though I can't help smirking from time to time because he was talking about his feelings. We never talk about feelings. It was a little bit funny, but mainly sad. Poor guy. She was suppose to his happy ending. It breaks my heart a little bit when he asked me what should he do. He's the big brother, he always knew what to do. Hopefully it'll work out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog