I don't know why the day I decided should be my work day, turned out to be my most eventful day in months. I only planned to go for a bike ride and dinner at Karen's. That went as planned. Then I was playing mahjong with grandma, then I decided I won't go to movies with Karen and her mom coz I have to work. I got back to the lab and found pools of water on the hall way. I called emergency control spill ppl and water started invading my lab. 1am in the morning and I spent 2 of my precious before-Arthur-gets-back-next-week hours mopping floors. Then I broke the mop, and more water flowed in. The emergency cleaning lady finally came in with the vacume. There was so much water they were still vacumming at 4am in the morning, when I left because I can't stand the noise. I walked out of the elevator on my apartment floor and guess what I heard? Ppl vacumming. Why would anyone feel the need to do that at 4am in the morning? Why? In between all that I was asked if I have a gf (???) and was told that my friend would be visiting from the Netherlands in a few weeks. Also, I lost at MJ the whole night coz grandma kept holding my cards. Exactly, what day is today?

And I have tonnes of work to do. If I got runover by a car... you think I can take a week off? At least that would have been helpful. Filter water pipe broke, what good is that?

Comments

Catcher said…
It's a bad day for ya!! Bless you in case you are not feeling too good with Arthur coming back ^^.
507 said…
Heh. He's not back yet.

Popular posts from this blog