Time can make interesting changes in a person. So many things I used to think is true, now I don't give a damn. There are also things that I used to think is true, but secretly wished to be eventually proven wrong,(well, coz I've been watching too many disney movie and wanted to "believe"). Of course it could only be reinforced over time, and I was ultimately dissapointed in what I've always sort of knew. It's one of those things that at the end of the day you wonder what the hell is wrong with yourself.
Anyways. That wasn't what this post is about. Since I don't own a radio anymore, and there's no real place or time where I can listen to one, I've been listening to online radio at work. 988 broke down awhile ago so I found this other station, which features female or female fronted bands/singers - lots of indie (independent) singers. Yes, that's when it gets interesting. It's fun because you don't know what you're getting at all, and can be pleasantly surprised quite often. Considering that doesn't happen that much in my life anymore, I'm rather happy about the discovery.
I chuckled when I first heard this (of course I was at work). It's odd coz I used to despise swearing... now well, I think it is acceptable under certain circumstances (and yes, I swear when no one is around because I'm polite). Anyhows, I googled this lady and found a few of her videos on youtube (while at work). It was sort of interesting, sounded like quite a humanitarian but you could argue that that's pretty lame (except the liquid acid footage). Reading her bio was what got me sold. Gotta like someone who doesn't take themselves that seriously. Her songs are rather catchy, so I'm not sure how many times I can listen to them before they start to all sound the same. It's at least entertaning, and I'm guessing that the reason I sounded so excited about her right now is just coz I had too much coffee today and now I can't sleep
Nite.
Anyways. That wasn't what this post is about. Since I don't own a radio anymore, and there's no real place or time where I can listen to one, I've been listening to online radio at work. 988 broke down awhile ago so I found this other station, which features female or female fronted bands/singers - lots of indie (independent) singers. Yes, that's when it gets interesting. It's fun because you don't know what you're getting at all, and can be pleasantly surprised quite often. Considering that doesn't happen that much in my life anymore, I'm rather happy about the discovery.
I chuckled when I first heard this (of course I was at work). It's odd coz I used to despise swearing... now well, I think it is acceptable under certain circumstances (and yes, I swear when no one is around because I'm polite). Anyhows, I googled this lady and found a few of her videos on youtube (while at work). It was sort of interesting, sounded like quite a humanitarian but you could argue that that's pretty lame (except the liquid acid footage). Reading her bio was what got me sold. Gotta like someone who doesn't take themselves that seriously. Her songs are rather catchy, so I'm not sure how many times I can listen to them before they start to all sound the same. It's at least entertaning, and I'm guessing that the reason I sounded so excited about her right now is just coz I had too much coffee today and now I can't sleep
Nite.
Comments