Oh wells. I fell off the bike over the weekend. Nothing too serious, grazed some skin on the right knee, elbow and hand, slight bruises on both wrists... and well, wherever the bike seat would hit you if you fall. It looks worse that it is, which is why I show them off at work so that the guys could be reminded of how clumsy I am. It's fun to have ppl laughing over it, and I was glad that it didn't bleed else I might have gotten nauseous and that would not be good to try to get home on a bike.

Found an american quater in my pocket. It says "Liberty" and "In god we trust" and "1981". Just because of the year it somehow felt a little bit more special than other random coins. Someone once bought me a wallet and said you have to attach a penny of year that person was borned if you were to give a wallet as a present. That wallet is still sitting in one of my boxes, coz I refused to get rid of the one I was using since 7 years ago. I have no idea why I am stubborn like that, just like I have no idea why I remembered why I was slightly moved when you told me it took you a while to find a penny from 1981. I'm sure it wasn't hard, but I guess ppl believe what they wanted to believe sometimes.

Anyways, just found out that the link to the song didn't work on the previous post. No idea why, I'll try to fix it some other time, maybe. Experiment on thursday, I need to think about that instead of coins.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good for people to know.

Popular posts from this blog