I did nothing yesterday. It started with sending a message to Esther that it's a sunny day outside (so she'll call me when she go for a bike ride in the afternoon).
3.00pm Bike ride to Whitemud and Hawerelak and back. I think Francois who went with us was bored out of his mind. Told him I am slow.
4.30pm First ice capp of the season. Hmm. Was gonna do some reading but just ended up resting.
6.30pm Met up with the two and went searching for a restaurant a long Whyte Ave that we haven't tried yet.
7.30pm Found an italian restaurant on the way to an indian restaurant. Boy, I almost don't remember how filling and greasy pasta can be.
8.30pm Walking back and toured around in Chapters.
9.30pm The next act pub, and chatted for 2 hours.
11.30pm Home time.
As you can see, it's almost a Francois and Esther day. Francois doesn't sounded like he wanted to go home, and Esther and I just kinda played along. We would have just gone home. It's a bit too much for me... considering we do see each other everyday at work. It was a good chat though, we talked about how the money makes the world goes round. A hypothetical situation was raised: if we found an extra million dollar in our bank account tommorow, what would we do differently?
First thing I can think of is to get an apartment. Give some to my parents. Lifestyle wise... I personally do not have enough faith in myself to say I would still be the same. In fact I'm pretty sure eventually little habbits would change, e.g. instead of eating oranges I might buy papayas once in a while. To what extend I'm not sure, I hope that's as far as it goes. On our way back from the pub though, I did think of one thing: maybe I can buy myself some relatives.
3.00pm Bike ride to Whitemud and Hawerelak and back. I think Francois who went with us was bored out of his mind. Told him I am slow.
4.30pm First ice capp of the season. Hmm. Was gonna do some reading but just ended up resting.
6.30pm Met up with the two and went searching for a restaurant a long Whyte Ave that we haven't tried yet.
7.30pm Found an italian restaurant on the way to an indian restaurant. Boy, I almost don't remember how filling and greasy pasta can be.
8.30pm Walking back and toured around in Chapters.
9.30pm The next act pub, and chatted for 2 hours.
11.30pm Home time.
As you can see, it's almost a Francois and Esther day. Francois doesn't sounded like he wanted to go home, and Esther and I just kinda played along. We would have just gone home. It's a bit too much for me... considering we do see each other everyday at work. It was a good chat though, we talked about how the money makes the world goes round. A hypothetical situation was raised: if we found an extra million dollar in our bank account tommorow, what would we do differently?
First thing I can think of is to get an apartment. Give some to my parents. Lifestyle wise... I personally do not have enough faith in myself to say I would still be the same. In fact I'm pretty sure eventually little habbits would change, e.g. instead of eating oranges I might buy papayas once in a while. To what extend I'm not sure, I hope that's as far as it goes. On our way back from the pub though, I did think of one thing: maybe I can buy myself some relatives.
Comments