The vampire lifestyle is probably messing with my brain. I've had weird dreams for these few days. A few days ago I dreamt that I was back home. In my dream I was very confused because I know I have tickets to fly home again in December... for the life of me I couldn't figure out why I went home if I'm going home again in a month... I was panicking because my boss is coming back next week so I have to fly back to Canada the next day to get back in time... I don't remember if I have any tickets to fly back so I have to contact my agent to figure out this mess. Just to make things more random, I'm actually at my mexican friend's home though I should be back home. I borrowed his laptop to write my agent an email, but I fell asleep... but actually woke up and realize that whatever happened before was a dream. Mexican guy walked in and asked how's the internet connection and I told him I don't need it anymore because it was all a dream. Yeah. I woke up (really this time) wondering what the hell is wrong with me.
Last night I dreamt that I had a twin. When the dream started (or as I remembered) my twin had decided to give up her body and we'll both just use mine (apparently all I had to do is to tell god, "I agree", then he'd set the code to "1", whatever programming language that is, and it's all done). I was looking into the mirror and my twin was cutting her/my hair. I thought to myself, "yeah, she always do that." Then it hit me, so I told her, "you know what, now that we don't have seperate bodies, we can't have different hairstyles anymore, and ppl can't really differentiate us." I'm actually kinda bummed that I didn't get to cut my hair first. My twin was so busy cutting hair she didn't really say anything. I looked into the mirror and jokingly said, "maybe there is no twin, maybe I have multiple personalities." Then I thought, I could be right.
I wake up feeling I'm gonna turn into a psycho one of these days. All these superglue smelling must be causing abnormal brain activities. I need someone to cook for me.
Last night I dreamt that I had a twin. When the dream started (or as I remembered) my twin had decided to give up her body and we'll both just use mine (apparently all I had to do is to tell god, "I agree", then he'd set the code to "1", whatever programming language that is, and it's all done). I was looking into the mirror and my twin was cutting her/my hair. I thought to myself, "yeah, she always do that." Then it hit me, so I told her, "you know what, now that we don't have seperate bodies, we can't have different hairstyles anymore, and ppl can't really differentiate us." I'm actually kinda bummed that I didn't get to cut my hair first. My twin was so busy cutting hair she didn't really say anything. I looked into the mirror and jokingly said, "maybe there is no twin, maybe I have multiple personalities." Then I thought, I could be right.
I wake up feeling I'm gonna turn into a psycho one of these days. All these superglue smelling must be causing abnormal brain activities. I need someone to cook for me.
Comments