At one point you realize it is a dead end... because sometimes what you want cannot really be demanded. Or more accurately, you are too aware of the fact that it is not something you should ask for. Not because then it would mean less, but because you don't feel that it is exactly fair. Even though some might say fairness really isn't the point here.

Because, what am I suppose to do? Should I ask that you cancel whatever fun thing you had plan for the evening and come sit with me just so we can talk about everything except that one thing that is seriously bothering me? No, because that doesn't make sense. I can't ask someone to step aside from fun just because I need someone to sit with me...and really I don't want to be responsible for it.Would I let you do it on your own? Sure, but you will have to know me pretty well to know that this is how I deal with things. This is what I need to feel better, since tiny. But how would you know if I never ask/tell you to do so? Yes, the problem is that I don't let anyone knows me that well anymore.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog