I have recently heard about this browser plug-in called unbaby.me. As its name implies, it is meant to remove baby stuff on your browser with other stuff. Yes, if your facebook is constantly flooded with baby pictures then you will laugh like I did when I heard about it. Then you will be tempted to install it to see if it works... because while you don't hate babies, seeing a /many babies over and over again is a little too much. I mean, if the same news keep being mentioned on the TV for a few days you would get tired of it. Well, in the case of these little beings, it's news for the first 2 years or so to the proud parents. You don't always want to be updated all the time.
In the process of trying it out, I discovered this webpage by one of the developers. I thought it was hilarious, provided me with at least 30 mins of entertainment. Made me wish that my mom text too. Maybe.
In the process of trying it out, I discovered this webpage by one of the developers. I thought it was hilarious, provided me with at least 30 mins of entertainment. Made me wish that my mom text too. Maybe.
Comments