I have been working lots. Like weekends and 14 hour days. That is why I haven't been posting. It is rather crazy. I was sitting at a cafe today and realize that working life is probably the graveyard of posting. There is nothing much to say about work, is there? I looked around the cafe and wonder about what were they talking about. Just last week I was sitting in another cafe, struggling to find the appropriate words to talk to the other person. I wonder if one of these strangers might be doing the same thing. I can make up stories. Just the thought of it made me felt like I have been more creative than I have ever been in the last 2 months of frantic work.

So that is why people stop posting. I get it. Life does get in the way. But occasionally you run into things you felt worth mentioning:



I wonder if you feel the same as I did when I heard this. If so you would perhaps smirk a little and nod at me knowingly. Or would you be slightly startled as I was? Either way, we should hang, us late boomers.

Or maybe you are one of them who are over it. Well, then we can still hang, if you don't mind. Just know that I will be slightly lost in your world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog