Another early day. Slept at 7pm and woke up at 5am. Totally skipped dinner. I was tired, I have no other excuses. Was working the whole day yesterday trying to get ready for a meeting this week. I sometimes don't know why I agreed to take on a contract work on making research apps. Good thing today is a holiday.

Think I might try to work at home today, so I don't risk looking rather neurotic talking to myself as I try to figure stuff out. When I was home a friend told me not to talk to myself and it made me smiled. She said it in a "I know you are weird but not everyone thinks that is ok" kinda way. At least that's how I perceived it, she probably just meant to tell me "don't be a freak". I don't really care either way, but I did like the comment.

I felt out of place, that's all. I always feel like I was being baby-sat when I go home and it makes me feel uneasy. This is a whole other topic perhaps for another time, because it's time for breakfast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog