Internet told me having mickey as a roommate would give the room a musky smell. What is musky? I only know 'white musk' is a bodyshop perfume flavour. An explaination that makes more sense from google says musky smells like urine, because mickey pees too. Ok, a little gross, but fair enough. I was watching tv when I thought it started smelling musky. Instead of jumping up and starting to inspect every corner, like what I have been doing in the past one week, I thought maybe I should give up and make peace. My torch light is low on battery. Everyone needs to make a living, why so critical?
I went to open the window and sure enough, I forgot that this city smells like manure sometimes. So close, mickey, so close. You would never know we almost had a happy ending.
I went to open the window and sure enough, I forgot that this city smells like manure sometimes. So close, mickey, so close. You would never know we almost had a happy ending.
Comments