Just before Monday work was only marginally engaging. This week, just before I have to fly off this continent and soon have crappy connection to work for 2 weeks:
1. My lastest paper was rejected and hence require re-edit, format and resubmission;
2. The plastic surgery resident who dissapeared for 2 months suddenly sent me an email with asking for a meeting because she need to present an abstract;
3. The primary author of a paper that have been in the workings for 3 years suddenly decide to 'wrap things up' and 'need me to fix the method section and figures'.
4. The coinvestigator of a project suddenly decided to tell me not using a Hann window on the signals is a serious problem. I've only been analyzing the data since last Xmas, we've only discussed the methodology 3 times, there are only 5000 files, and the results are only needed for a poster presentation in 2 weeks.
Just the kind of luck I need. I hate ppl. And it's only Tuesday. Do you have bad news for me too? Like maybe you've always hated me but never told me because you were waiting for an opportunity like this? Well, this is your chance. Maybe the plane will finally crash.
1. My lastest paper was rejected and hence require re-edit, format and resubmission;
2. The plastic surgery resident who dissapeared for 2 months suddenly sent me an email with asking for a meeting because she need to present an abstract;
3. The primary author of a paper that have been in the workings for 3 years suddenly decide to 'wrap things up' and 'need me to fix the method section and figures'.
4. The coinvestigator of a project suddenly decided to tell me not using a Hann window on the signals is a serious problem. I've only been analyzing the data since last Xmas, we've only discussed the methodology 3 times, there are only 5000 files, and the results are only needed for a poster presentation in 2 weeks.
Just the kind of luck I need. I hate ppl. And it's only Tuesday. Do you have bad news for me too? Like maybe you've always hated me but never told me because you were waiting for an opportunity like this? Well, this is your chance. Maybe the plane will finally crash.
Comments
but hope u manage to settle everything. good luck!!!