Two days nonstop snowing. The streets were covered with snow. Two feet tall snow banks on the side of the roads now that the plowed the roads. We cancelled our skip trip this weekend because road conditions were terrible on Friday. So instead we went X-country skiing yesterday, so sore right now. Freezing cold outside.

December 6, canada's national day of rememberance and action on violence against women. When I was in undergrad someone would scribble something on the board on this day to remind us of the 12 female engineering students murdered in Montreal 20+ years ago. A troubled teenager, like most campus shooting, but I just felt more for them - there probably weren't many female students in engineering back then.

Anyways, what to do for Xmas? It's prob my last Xmas here. Anyone interested in the Rockies?

Comments

Qing aka 莉晴 said…
yikesss...last xmas there? coming back?
507 said…
Haha.. don't know. Probably the last one in this city. Who knows. I'll go back if you hire me as a nanny...
Qing aka 莉晴 said…
siao~~u? nanny? u must be kidding me :P kakakaka but good, go explore new places!!

Popular posts from this blog