Ever felt like you are drunk inside your head? I was getting lunch at the hospital cafeteria when random thoughts kept popping up. Examples of such thoughts are:

"Hmm.. this asian lady smiles a lot. She looks like a typical chinese, I bet she's from china... wait, she smells like Aleks. I wonder which perfume would that be. I can ask Aleks... right, tell her some random stranger smelled like her without sounding creepy. Though it's not my fault that ppl use the same perfume and I remember scents. For example our department secretary smells like Carol... don't ever say things like that out loud, by the way. Dirk smells like coffee and his body wash in the morning... "

"Hmm... I haven't been here for a while. Someone got a tan. And a cleavage. Wait.. did I just think that? Did she? She probably always had that, the shading is just accentuating it now... That's the stupidest theory I've ever heard... Ok now stop looking at it while you are pondering. I was really just looking at the food she's making, her cleavage is very close to my food... that's all. No one will believe that other than you. Stop staring."

For the 20 mins that I was waiting for my salad, all these random voices were having a party and I was rather amused by it. Sleep deprivation can be fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog